The Bradley Family
The Bradley Family is also known as The Bradleys or The Bradley Sisters.
Hailing from Hooterville, near Pixley.
At a Western Star Dancers retreat in 1986, one group decorated their cabin as "The Shady Rest", the hotel from television's Petticoat Junction series. Thus the Bradleys (owners of the TV hotel) were born. The original Bradleys debuted at the 1987 IAGSDC convention in Portland.
The group, under Mama Jo's leadership, was the original publisher of the Bradley Bell.
The family includes
- Mama Jo - Freeman Stamper
- Suzie Jo - Sue Siegfried
- Janie Jo - Tom Tripp
- Wynonna Jo - Eddie Smith (deceased)
- Ina Jo - Garrett Peter (deceased)
- Fannie Jo - Russ Marsh
- Blanchie Jo - James Ozanich
- Sammie Jo - Sam Kaluf
- Winnie Jo - Wayne Paull (deceased)
- Uncle Joe Jo - Chris Anderson (deceased)
- Cho-Cho Jo Bradley - Dennis Puccini (deceased)
- Oma Jo Bradley - Joel Dawes (deceased)
- Opa Jo Bradley - Roy Frisch (deceased)
At Cross Trails In The Desert, 1988. L-R: Mama Jo, Janie Jo, Wynonna Jo, Ina Jo, Blanchie Jo
At Northstar Promenade, 1990. L-R: Blanchie Jo, Ina Jo, Suzie Jo, Mama Jo, and Wynonna Jo. Seated: Janie Jo
At Cast A Shadow In The Sun, 1991. L-R: Blanchie Jo, Wynonna Jo, Janie Jo, Mama Jo
At Stars & Squares Forever, 1994 L-R: Uncle Joe Jo, Blanchie Jo, Fannie Jo, Janie Jo, Suzie Jo, and Mama Jo
At Explode The Rose, 1998. L-R up: Uncle Joe Jo, Mama Jo, Suzie Jo, Janie Jo, Fannie Jo, Blanchie Jo. Kneeling: Cho-Cho Jo