Olive de Bottom
Olive de Bottom was crowned Honky Tonk Queen at Squeeze the Hive, the 2014 IAGSDC Convention in Salt Lake City. During her reign, she would NOT be caught without her regalia, traveling with the crown and sash wherever she went. Tragically, after 10 short months of glory, her reign came to a premature end when Mary,Wanna? wrestled the crown from her, leaving Olive to join the ranks of Old Queen.
Since then, she's managed to cling desperately to the spotlight, trying to prove that Old Queens still got it!
Olive's social secretary is rumored to be Kelly Shortandqueer.
Check out Olive's performances:
- 2014 Salt Lake City: competition number to "Mama's Broken Heart" by Miranda Lambert
- 2015 St. Louis: Full Wizard of Oz themed show hosted by Olive de Bottom
- 2016 Toronto: Medley of "Wouldn't It Be Loverly" from My Fair Lady, "Schuyler Sisters" from Hamilton, and "Cabaret" from Cabaret
- 2017 Palm Springs: Duet with Mary,Wanna? to Wings by Little Mix (video unavailable)
- 2018 Seattle: Duet with Dan D. Lite to "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes (Full show available, this link begins at Olive's performance)
- 2019 Philadelphia: "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany